COVID-19 has exposed the vulnerability of people, communities, and countries. It has created a generation of emotionally starved people forced to rely on a screen to communicate with each other and to be socially isolated. The more people are connected electronically, the less they are connected emotionally. Employees, supervisors, and CEOs have to go on over drive to re-kindle their flicker of emotional intelligence. The office environment has to be modified physically, socially, and emotionally to ease gently into a post COVID-19 world.
COURSE PRESENTER: Preethi Fernando
Preethi Fernando is the author of nine books including “The War Against COVID-19 And the Road to Recovery” She is the winner of Stephen King’s Haven Foundation Award given to one author each year. Visit her website at preethifernando.com
Click on the ENROLL NOW button in the top right corner (laptop), or bottom of the page (mobile device). Once you click on that button it will update to START NOW. Click on that button to begin the course.
- Access to Webinar Begins: Monday, June 22 @ 12:00 PM
- Access to Webinar Ends: Sunday, July 19 @ 11:45 PM (extended)
- Instructional Level: Intermediate
- Continuing Education: 3.0 contact hours
- Certificate of Completion: Certificates will be available under your membership account within 2-3 weeks after the webinar ends. Please note that a completed survey is required to receive your certificate.
- Frequently Asked Questions: If you have any difficulties while accessing the webinar, please review the FAQ provided on the WOTA Virtual FAQ. If the answer to your question cannot be found there, please contact us at email@example.com
- Presenter Q&A: If you have questions for the presenters, members can ask them in our WOTA Virtual Forum